! ! DANGER ! !

Sunday, February 13, 2011

TRUE/FALSE???

After watching Regis die, the children and I took shelter in the building where they store food for the animals. I woke up to the sound of the children laughing as they fed a baby triceratops. I decided that we should go back to the Control Room fast. The ship that contains the raptors were going back to San Jose, and there's not much time before the ship arrived. The children wanted to go through the river, so I took an inflatable raft. We had to be very quiet, because nearby, an adult T-Rex was asleep with a half-eaten body of a hadrosaur lying near it. As we rowed down the river, Lex coughed. The T-Rex woke up, and started to chase us. I had to row very fast to avoid being killed. But it suddenly the rex saw the young T-Rex feasting on the hadrosaur, so it stopped chasing us, and started chasing the young rex. I stopped rowing, I was tired. I let the current take us. After a while, we passed through a narrow river, with thich branches growing on the side. Suddenly the head of the adult T-Rex appeared. It wanted to chase us again, but failed to do so, because of the thich branches that blocked its way. After that animal, we came across 2 dilophosaurs mating by the river. "We only make female dinosaurs," Wu's words echoed. But I was certain and very sure that those 2 dilophosaurs are male and female.

No comments:

Post a Comment