! ! DANGER ! !

Sunday, February 13, 2011

MEANWHILE...

The children would've known better than to come and stay in a crazed dinosaur island. But they prove to be very intelligent. They were in the Control Room when the power was back on. But the computer system wasn't working, because of Nedry. He installed some secret commands to the computer that turned off all the cameras and sensors in the park. Raptors were biting the bars in the skylight, and it won't be long before they get in. Tim did everything he could to make the computer work again. He caught sight of the video screen that showed the supply ship, it was very near to the dock! Tim tried everything, until he heard Lex whisper: "Tim, come here!" Turns out that raptors are in the corridor. Suddenly the door to the Control Room slammed shut. The security locks were working again. Tim looked around until he saw a guard lying against the wall. Tim took the security card and opened the nearest door. They both went from one door to another until they found Gennaro and I. I told the children to stay with Gennaro while I go work on my plan that I have made: kill ALL raptors in this building. I made 3 raptors follow me into the FERTILIZATION ROOM (It was hard). I injected poison into some eggs and rolled them to the raptors. 2 ate the eggs and died immediately, the third one tried to attack, but I injected poison to its body just in time. Now what was left are the raptors in the roof and the supply ship containing young raptors. When I came back into the Control Room, turns out that Gennaro and Tim did a good job. Gennaro managed to turn the ship around and Tim found a way to turn on the computer system! Then Muldoon, Ellie, and Harding came in. They were just in time to see the dinosaurs acting just like they did in the Jurassic Period. This is NOT an animal park, this is a dinosaur island that is dangerous, and needs to be destroyed immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment