! ! DANGER ! !

Sunday, February 13, 2011

MY NAME IS ALAN GRANT

Hello, I'm Dr. Alan Grant. I'm 30 years old, and I'm a paleontologist. I was interested about dinosaurs ever since I was just a kid, and that's what inspired me to be a paleontologist.  I work for John Hammond, by studying about dinosaurs' fossils. I work together with Dr. Ellie Sattler, she's a paleobotanist, which means she studies plants that grows in the Jurassic Period, and how they live. I made a new friend named Bob Morris when he wanted to ask me questions about John Hammond and his interest about dinosaurs. I found out from Morris that Hammond had bought a new island near Costa Rica, called it Isla Nublar. I didn't know anything about an island being bought, and I don't know what was the reason it was bought. I was called to visit the island with Ellie, because Hammond wanted our opinions about the island. In the helicopter to Isla Nublar, i made riends with a mathematician named Ian Malcolm, Dennis Nedry, a computer expert, who claimed he was going to sort out some bugs in the computer system, and Donald Gennaro, a lawyer in InGen Incorporated. Malcolm studies the chaos theory, and he predicted that things will go horribly wrong in the island. I didn't know anything about the island, and I don't know anything about the chaos theory, but I don't like the sound of it. I found out what the island was really about when the helicopter landed. I got out and stared at what looked like a tree trunk. Surprisingly, it can move! Then I realized that I was staring at the neck of an Apatosaur!! Hammond bought the island to build an animal park! But what was really surprising is that the animals are dinosaurs, creatures that should've been extinct a long time ago! Hammond claimed that the dinosaurs were real, not machines. But still.. I have a bad feeling about this, that one day the dinosaurs will be the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment